For over 30 years we have been refining our whitewater rafting programs and guides to make Rock-N-Water the optimum place to take your group boating. It is our goal that every day is a full of opportunities for fun adventures, personal growth, and camaraderie with friends. Our staff are not just rafting professionals, they are also dedicated Christian youth workers committed to serving your students throughout their trip.
Whitewater Rafting Trips in California
Take your youth group, friends, or family on a white water adventure trip on one of California’s greatest rivers. These rafting trips are fun and a great way to develop new friendships, teamwork and unity. You will get the opportunity to crash through whitewater rapids together on adventure trip that will leave your group with fantastic memories for a lifetime.
First, Rock-N-Water provides a variety of options for your group’s rafting adventure trip:
- Class III River Rafting Trips – Take your group on a river trip. From beginner to intermediate white water river rafting trips are perfect for Middle School, Junior High School, and Senior High School aged students.
- Class IV Rafting Trips – Intermediate to Advanced California river rafting in California for High School, College groups, and adults that are looking for a bit more adventurous option.
- Class III Inflatable White Water Kayaking Trips – For High School youth and older. You and a friend navigate two person inflatable kayak down class III whitewater that put you eye level with the rapids.
California Whitewater Rafting Destinations
With great weather, snow pack in the mountains, and water storage systems, some California whitewater rivers can even be rafted year round, making river adventures in California more accessible than other places in the US. Rock-N-Water offers white water river rafting opportunities on the following California rivers:
- The South Fork of the American River – South Fork American River white water rafting trips offer many options to visitors. First learning about Sutter’s Mill and the start of the California Gold Rush, and then boating down the river. Our Splash About is a hands-on experience with Class II and III whitewater on the South Fork of the American River.
- The Middle Fork of the American River – The Middle Fork American River is a remote and isolated river that offers Class IV rapids. On our Ruck-A-Chuck river rafting experience we have an extended day trip for high school students and older.
- The North Fork of the American River Gorge offers class V rapids that, while an excellent rafting experience, is not an optimal fit for our primary audience of families and Church youth groups. We can recommend a outfitter if you would like to raft the North Fork American River.