PG&E Saving Water Thurs, Fri for Saturday

SMUD told us that because of maintenance at Union Valley Reservoir, flows out of Slab Creek Reservoir will be not enough for boating this weekend. Today they forecast a release of about 500 AF, but then released so much that PG&E; generated for several hours. I just phoned PG&E; and asked them to hold any more water they get over the next two days to try and fill Chili Bar enough for a Saturday run. They said they would do that – so if SMUD gives them much more than they need to meet minimum aquatic flow (about 400 AF per day) PG&E; will make it available for boating on Saturday morning. I should know where we are at on Friday afternoon/evening and will post again then.